MaxTAF Cloud - Selenium as a Service
MaxTAF is a Selenium automation platform with a focus on running tests in the Cloud. It is designed to supercharge open source test automation, providing parallel test running and innovative scripting facilities to enable teams to take their QA to the next level.
Coming soon - enquire now for more information and early access
Testing in the cloud
The main advantage of running your Selenium tests through MaxTAF Cloud is the simple fact that you can run your tests in the Cloud.
This poses advantages to advanced and beginner teams alike.
If you are already working on refining your test automation productivity and scalability, running tests in the Cloud is the natural next step. MaxTAF’s low cost infrastructure model means you can ditch using internal resources to manage your testing.
This saves time, requisitioning additional resources for configuring and maintaning your testing infrastructure, and ultimately saves you effort.
Testing should ultimately be about defining and testing use cases - not all the technical stuff inbetween!
MaxTAF provides an amazing and responsive environment for learning and implementing your first framework.
Streaming tests on the Cloud removes clutter and reduces initial config effort to basically zero - all you need to do is start scripting your tests and you’ll be on the way to success.
Parallel running of your tests is the true enabler of shift-left testing.
Being able to run thousands of tests at once paves the way for hyper rapid, system-wide checking of your application as soon as you implement changes.
This enables you to truly achieve agile, CI, devops or any other modern, fast paced methodology which are typically bottlenecked by testing.
Let your team play to their strengths
Avoid a common mistake
- many teams make a critical error
when running with automation - they put developers
in a 'testing' role, rather than in a 'development role'.
This is inappropriate because instead of develivering more and better functionality, they spend their time creating & maintaining scripts. Tester's are better qualified to do this.
See below what developers should do versus what testers should do.
- Robust Framework Production
- Well-designed, scalable systems
- Methods with better, more complex logic
- Empathetic test design
- Responsibility for test opportunity discovery
- Ownership of expansion of useful regression cases
Better effort distribution
- MaxTAF Provides unique facilities
for Scripting, based on producing XML elements
from Java Selenium Code.
This brings together the ease of low-code platforms and flexibility of powerful test automation programming allowing your testers to script the automated tests while your developers handle the development of the framework.
MaxTAF is suitable for every skill level
MaxTAF Cloud is designed to enable teams who either have a fully fledged framework in place, or who are just starting their automation journey.
- Novice - we have training materials and support to get you running your first tests, without needing to worry about tricky installation or config tasks.
- Intermediate - if you're growing the functionality of your automation suite, hosting your automation in the Cloud will allow you to consolidate your efforts on one easy-to-use platform.
- Advanced - teams with thousands of test cases will benefit hugely from the ability to run all of them at once, in parallel.
Premium Agile enablement
Agile, devops and Continuous Integration need automation to work. MaxTAF Cloud makes automation even more suitable for faster moving release cycles.
- True Shift Left - being able to run tests faster in parallel means developers can make big OR small changes and run holistic testing instantly.
- Less time spent managing infrastructure - Spend more time developing and less on maintaining your framework
- Wider reaching feature changes - facilitate more confident agile development with greater testing flexibility and power